As a leading broker, we guarantee providing our clients with superior, transparent and fair order execution. As we work towards achieving our goal of becoming the global leader in online brokerage, we made it our responsibility and priority to treat all of our clients with the same expected premium quality.
The General Rules Below Apply When You Open A Trading Account With Us:
Types of Orders: Our clients have the option to place the following orders for execution.
"Market Order": An order directly executed. You may attach to a market order a Stop Loss and/or Take Profit. Stop Loss is an order to limit your loss on a trade, whereas Take Profit is an order to capture your profit.
"Pending Order": An order to be executed at a later time at a price that you specify.
The Following Types Of Pending Orders Are Available: Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop and Trailing Stops. You may attach to any pending order a Stop Loss and/or Take Profit.You may modify an order before it is executed, but you cannot change or remove Stop Loss, Take Profit or Pending Orders if the price has reached the level of the order execution.
Trading Hours And 24/5 Service:
Commex Trade's operation time: Round-the-clock (24 hours) from 23:00 hours (CET) Sunday through 23:00 hours (CET) Friday. Central European Time is known as the Server time in the market watch window of the trading terminal.
Holidays are announced through the internal mail of the MT4 trading terminal. During the above listed time we operate multilingual Customer Support (Help Desk), available 24/5, should you require any further clarification of holidays.
We wont quote any price outside our operations time; therefore the client can place no orders during that time.
Best Execution: We guarantee the best results for our clients when executing their trading orders:
- Price: For all instruments, we quote two prices: The higher price (ASK) at which the client can buy (go long) for that instrument, and the lower price (BID) at which the client can sell (go short) for that instrument:
- Spread: The difference between the BID and ASK price of any given instrument. We offer competitive spreads starting from just 2 pips.
- ASK Price: Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Stop Loss and Take Profit for opened short position are executed at the ASK price.
- BID Price: Sell Limit, Sell Stop, Stop Loss and Take Profit for opened long position are executed at the BID price.
- Execution Price Orders: Stop Loss, Take Profit, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit and Sell Stop are executed at the requested price. Under certain trading conditions it may be impossible to execute the above at the requested price but Commextrade has the right to execute them at the first available price.
- Costs: For opening a position in some types of financial instruments, the following fees may be assessed:
- Commissions: May be charged either in the form of a percentage of the overall value of the trade or as a fixed amount. Currently it is only applicable to derivatives with an underlying financial instrument of shares and futures.
- Financing Fees "SWAP": Our aim is to provide all our clients with "SWAP free" accounts. Which means that there will be no fees (interest) charged or paid for positions that remain opened overnight and rolled to the next day.
We provide this facility for our "Frequent Traders" and we reserve our right to revoke it if abused, in which case, that account will be charged swaps and/or closed.??
- Speed of Execution: Commextrade highly focus on speed when executing clients' orders and devoted to offer high speed of execution.
- Likelihood of Execution: Although we aim to execute all orders placed by our clients, should there be any reason we are unable to do so at a specific time, we reserve the right to decline an order and to offer a new price in the form of a "Market Order." In this case, the client can either accept or refuse the new price.
- Size of Order: The minimum size of an order is 0.1 lots (one tenth of a lot). A lot is a unit measuring the transaction amount and it is different for each type of financial instrument.
- Leverage/Margin: Required margin is the amount needed to be in the Trading Account in order for a position to be opened. This is related to the leverage of the account, which can be chosen to be up to 1:400.
Execution venues are the entities within which the orders are placed or to which Commextrade transmits orders for execution. For the purposes of orders for the financial instrument provided by Commextrade, we act as principal and not as agent on the client's behalf; therefore Commextrade is the sole execution venue for the execution of the client's orders. Commextrade does not transmit the client order in the external market if the order is for the financial instrument provided by Commextrade.?
Bid Prices On Charts:
Charts in the terminal are built and shown only for Bid prices. However, for opening of long positions and closing of short ones, Ask price is always used. But it is not shown in the chart in any way and it cannot be sent. Enabling the "Show Ask line" parameter can access more scrutiny and review. After executing that command, an additional horizontal line corresponding with current Ask price of the last bar will appear in the chart.
Expert Advisor and Trailing Stops:
Expert Advisors (EA) are programs in the terminal ??? that have been developed in MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL 4) .They are used for automation of analytical and trading processes. EAs enable the performance of prompt technical analysis of price data and manage trading activities on basis of signals received. The entire routine work on technical analysis and trading that can be given to EA. An EA can perform analytical and trading operations for any symbols or periods independent of whether the corresponding chart was opened or not.??Stop Loss is intended for the reduction of losses ,where the symbol price moves in an unprofitable direction. If the position becomes profitable, Stop Loss can be manually shifted to a break-even level. To automate this process, Trailing Stop was created. This tool is very useful when price changes strongly in the same direction or when it is impossible to watch the market continuously for any reason.? Keep in mind that EA and Trailing Stops operate in the client terminal, not in the server (as with Stop Loss or Take Profit). Thats why they will not work, unlike the above orders, if the terminal is off.
Margin Level Required To Open Hedge Positions:
A hedged position appears when a client opens a trade for the same volume in the opposite direction of one already opened. It is not the same as closing the initial trade, since both positions remain open.??When you open a hedged position (the contrary position) you will not be asked for additional margin as long as your Margin Level is higher than 100% on your Trading Account.??Since the Margin level ratio expresses the relation between the Equity and the Used Margin (Margin Level = [Equity / Used Margin] * 100) you can conclude that as long as you have a positive Free Margin (Margin Level > 100%) ,you will be able to open lock positions without additional margin. In the other case you won't be able to open any new position including lock.??You can check your Equity, Used Margin, Free Margin and Margin Level at the status line of your Trading Account.
In case you face any internet connection problems to our servers and you need to place, modify, erase, close or in general require any type of action or information regarding your trading account please contact the dealing desk immediately via phone to the number provided in the Terms and Conditions.
Kindly note that based on our agreement the company reserves the right to increase or decrease the spread beyond the typical spread. This is usually more common during fast or illiquid markets.